Super Long LED Strip PCB
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
The LED Strip refers to assembling the LED on the banded FPC (flexible circuit board) or Rigid PCB, which is named for its product shape like a band. Because of its long service life (normal life is 8-100,000 hours), energy-saving and green environment protection, it has gradually emerged in various decoration industries.
LED Strip, Flex LED Strip and LED Light Bar are slightly different in concept. But they are the same thing.
LED strip is usually divided into flexible LED strip and rigid LED strip, but it also includes old-fashioned lamp band connected with LED by wire, such as flat three-wire 4.3W/m, flat four-wire 6.48W/m, flat five-wire 8.64W/m lamp band, etc.
Flexible LED strip is assembled by FPC and patch LED, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of a coin, which does not occupy space; the general specification is 30 cm long 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs and 50 cm long 15 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs and so on. There are also 60cm, 80cm and so on. Different users have different specifications. And can be cut at will, can also be arbitrarily extended without affecting the light. The FPC material is soft, can bend, fold and winding arbitrarily, and can move and expand freely in three-dimensional space without breaking. Suitable for irregular places and narrow space, but also because it can be arbitrary bending and winding, suitable for any combination of various patterns in advertising decoration.
The LED rigid lamp bar is made of PCB rigid board for assembling circuit boards. The LED is assembled with patch LED, and also with straight-plug LED. Different components are used according to different needs. The advantage of hard lamp is that it is easy to fix and easy to process and install. The disadvantage is that it can not bend freely and is not suitable for irregular places. There are 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, 36 LEDs, 40 LEDs and many other specifications for hard lamp stickers. There are 18, 24, 36 and 48 LED stickers with direct insertion, which have both front and side sides, and the side light is also called Great Wall lamp sticks.
1. Soft and can curl at will.
2. It can be sheared and extended.
3. Electric bulbs and circuits are completely covered in flexible plastic, with good insulation and waterproof functions and insurance.
4. Strong weather resistance.
5. It is not easy to crack and has a long service life.
6. Easy to create graphics, text and other shapes; at present, it has been widely used to whitewash and illuminate buildings, bridges, paths, gardens, courtyards, strata, lie boards, furniture, buses, lakes, underwater, posters, placards, signs, etc.
Scope of application
LED strip and LED lamp bar have been widely used in furniture, automobile, advertising, lighting, ship, bar and other industries.
If you happen to be looking for a manufacturer of Super Long LED Strip PCB, Flexible PCB For LED Strip, Flexible PCB Strip, we are exactly the manufacturer you need. Jinghongyi PCB, located in Shenzhen, China, is engaged in the production and manufacture of various PCBs. It has rich experience and strong manufacturing capacity. At present, we have provided high-quality manufacturing and PCB assembly services to customers in the world, such as Canada, Brazil, Australia, Japan, Australia, Italy, Britain, Poland, Ukraine and other countries.
LED circuit board is a kind of printed circuit board, FPC LED Lamp Flexible Board is one of them. Compared with FR-4 glass-fibre circuit board, LED aluminium substrate PCB is printed on the surface of aluminium material with better thermal conductivity, and then welds electronic components on it. The heat dissipation of LED aluminium substrate PCB is better and its application scope is wider.
Specifically, LED PCB is an important electronic component, the support of electronic components, and the provider of electrical connection of electronic components. At present, when installing and transporting LED printed circuit boards, they are easy to be damaged and broken, resulting in waste of materials. Especially the LED circuit boards with large aluminium substrates. At the same time, with the increase of electronic components, the cooling effect of LED PCB boards is getting worse and worse, resulting in instability of performance and premature damage of products. In many application scenarios, such as LED lights, we sometimes use flexible PCB, which can be very helpful for later installation and transportation, because flexible printed circuit boards have good flexibility, can be bended into the desired shape.
Prototype Flexible PCB Board
Prototype are the backbone for any flexible PCB project. Whether you are a PCB hobbyist or a high tech engineer working on a military application which requires a flex circuit, then a prototype flex circuit is needed to test your device to ensure the design will work and function correctly before production begins.
Get The Flexible Circuit Prototype Board You Need
we build every flexible circuit board custom to our customer's specifications.
Every online flexible circuit Board order goes through a design review in our engineering department to ensure the manufacturability of your flex PCB design and reliability of you gerber data.
Low Cost Prototype Flexible Circuit Boards
We offer low cost flexible circuit board prototypes that can be ordered online 24/7 at a variety of lead times. With no minimum order quantities, you can order your flexible PCB prototypes online and have them in as little as 7 days with our available quick turn flex PCB solutions. You will only have to pay for tooling once when moving your flex circuit design into production.
Flexible PCB / FPCB Applications
FPCBs are used widely in everyday technology and electronics in addition to high-end, complex completed components. A few of the most prominent examples of flexible circuits Board usage is in modern portable electronics, devices, hard disk drives and desktop printers.
Flexible circuits Board are also used extensively in other applications and industries including:
- Consumer Electronics
In transportation they are extensively used due to their improved resistance to vibrations and movement.
Prototype Flexible PCB Fanufacturer
Flexible PCB Manufacturing Capability
Learn more about JHY PCB by exploring the manufacturing capability of Flexible PCB below. We can do more than you can imagine.
|PCB Layers||1 - 8layers|
|Laminate||DuPont PI, Shengyi PI|
|Maximum PCB Size(Length x Width)||Single Sided PCB||480*4000mm|
|Double Sided PCB||480*1800mm|
|Minimum Board Thickness||Single Sided PCB||0.05mm+/-0.02mm|
|Double Sided PCB||0.08mm+/-0.02mm|
|Multilayers||As per Gerber|
|Finished Board Thickness||1-6L||0.05mm-0.6mm|
|Min Tracing/Spacing||Copper Thickness 1/3 oz:||0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L)|
|Copper Thickness 1/2 oz:||0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L)|
|Copper Thickness 1oz:||0.1mm/0.1mm (1-6L)|
|Min. Annular Ring||4mil|
|Minimum Hole Size||1-6L||0.2mm(8mil) (CNC)|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Coverlay||PI and PET film|| |
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow|| |
|ENIG(Electroless NickLead-Freeion Gold)||Ni thickness:2-6um|
|Flash Gold||Ni thickness:2-8um|
|Immersion Tin||Tin thickness:0.5-1um|
|Special technologies||Peelable solder mask|
|Stiffener (only for PI/FR4 substrate)|
|Rigid Flex PCB|
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
How to ship your PCB?
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
With the purpose of better customer service and meeting the customer demand, JHY PCB provides following shipping methods.
JHY PCB is experienced in exporting. For PCB Prototype and small-medium volume PCB order, we have stable and long-term good relationship with forwarder, such as international express company DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS. For mass production order, we have famous and reliable shipping company for support.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q2: Do you accept PCB design with different boards on one panel?
A: Of course, we can do different boards on the same panel.
Q3. Are my Gerber Files safe?
A: We protect the intellectual property for customers in the whole process. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
Q4: What is needed for quotation?
A: Quantity, PCB Gerber file, Technical requirements(material, board thickness, surface finish, copper thickness,solder mask color, silkscreen color, ...)
Q5. How to quote shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is determined by the shipment way(forwarder name, delivery days), destination, weight&dimension of packages. If you use your own forwarder, please inform us.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products